EJLRI – Environmental Justice League of Rhode Island
The Shaklee EJLRI FundRaising Program. ejlri.myshaklee.com/us/en/
Make a purchase through the Shaklee EJLRI web site, and the proceeds go to the Environmental
Justice League of Rhode Island to help support its operations and community activities.
Note: This site is available in English or Spanish.
The program is simple, you purchase through the EJLRI web site, the products are
delivered to your door, you can purchase what you want, when you want with no minimums.
SAVE EVEN MORE – Referral program Get your products for FREE
You can save every month on products you use everyday and get them for free just for sharing them
with others through our referral program. This helps your family and the EJLRI fundraising program.
The average family can cut there cost for cleaning products in half or more by using concentrated
cleaners in there home or business.
We would like to thank everyone that supports the Environmental Justice League of Rhode Island
for all your community support, financial support and work over the last few years.
The EJLRI has been using Shaklee Basic H2 in the office for the last few years. Aa special thank you,
we can offer you a way to save 15% for life on green cleaners, natural vitamins anti-aging, weight
management and more. Through the end of April 2012 any purchase through our EJLRI Shaklee site
will get a free lifetime membership with any purchase.
Free Membership with any purchase expires on April 30, 2012 at midnight.
1960 – Basic H Introduced
For over 50 years Shaklee has been doing whats right with our environment. Shaklee introduced Basic H
in 1960 as one of worlds first biodegradable cleaners.
Shaklee has a long history of making a difference with the health of millions all over the world.
Below are just some of the many things Shaklee has
done to help make a difference in the health of our
planet and the people that care for our planet.
Quality far and beyond industry standard.
Shaklee is committed to “Creating Healthier Lives” for people and our environment…
In addition to being the #1 Natural Nutrition Company, we have been “Green” since 1960!
Can there possibly be more you did not know about Shaklee since 1915?
- 1915 – Dr. Shaklee developed Vitalized Minerals.
- 1961 – Shaklee creates one of the first soy protein isolate formulas.
- 1982 – One of the first Omega-3products called EPA.
- 1983 – First American ascent up Mt. Everest without supplemental oxygen on Shaklee nutrition.
- 1986 – First nonstop flight around the world on the Voyager– powered by Shaklee.
- 1986 – Provides products for the 1st recorded expedition by dog sled to the North Pole, led by National Geographic award-winning polar explorer, author, and educator, Will Steger.
- 1987 – Products onboard Jacques Cousteau’s research vessels, The Calypso and Alcyone.
- 1987 – Longest human-powered flight, 72 miles across the sea, called the Daedalus Project, powered by Shaklee sports drink, Performance.
- 1989 – Shaklee helps build schools and health clinics, and plants more than 1 million trees in Asia through a partnership with the American Himalayan Foundation with Sir Edmund Hillary.
- 1990 – One of the First Official Earth Day products.
- 1991 – Shaklee products selected for use in the Biosphere 2 Projectin Arizona.
- 1992 – Shaklee Cares non-profit organization to help provide relief after national disasters.
- 1993 – Supplies NASA with a customized rehydration beverage called AstroAde– still used today.
- 2000 – First Climate Neutral Certified Company in the world.
- 2000 – Opens new World Headquarters, one of the 1st green energy-saving, award winning buildings designed using sustainable materials and recycled products.
- 2005 – Introduces one of the 1st Interferon boosting immunity formulas called NutriFeron.
- 2006 – Partnered with Nobel Peace Laureate, Dr. Wangari Maathai in a campaign that raises awareness of global climate change and plants over a million trees in North America & Africa.
Dr Wangari Maathai – Roger Barnett
I Am The Hummingbird – Everyone can make a difference.
- 2006 – First clinically proven Weight Management Program – CINCH with Leucine shown to 100% prevent metabolism drop.
- 2007 – Highlighted on Oprah five times for Get Clean.
- 2007 – Introduction of Vitalizer – the most comprehensive and complete nutrition starter program.
- 2007 – Shaklee chosen by nation’s leading child advocacy group, Healthy Child Healthy World, to be the exclusive partner in Creating Healthy Environments for Children.
- 2008 – Awarded the Best Corporate Environmental Responsibility Program by American Business Awards & Named the Top 20 Retail Partner list by EPA Green Power Partnership…..
- 2008 – 10 x more powerful than Resveratrol alone – Vivix , World’s Best Anti-Aging Supplement
- 2009 – Vitamin D Study published in Journal of Clinical Lipidology showing Vitamin D association with reducing metabolic syndrome.
- 2009 – Shaklee Get Clean product line became the choice of the White House and Vice President’s quarters via the Navy.
- 2009 – Green Power Leadership Award – from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- 2010 – Shaklee is honored to be named an Industry Innovator by Climate Counts for the company’s leadership in taking voluntary action to address climate change.
- 2010 – Introduction of Vitamin D Study
- 2010 – Introduction of Cholesterol Reduction Complex – Shaklee proprietary formulation – lowers cholesterol naturally.
- 2011- New Advanced Joint Health Complex Shellfish free and vegetarian
- 2011 – Sports Nutrition Products re-launched
- 2011 – New and Improved Vitalizer for all ages.
- 2012 – Clinical Studies continue….. And much more…
Some people are going great because its right for our planet, others are doing it to help there children with
asthma, allergies and other health concerns.
Listen to these mom’s stories.
Today more than every people are going green to make a difference, many people want to save money and
reduce the impact of plastics and chemicals in our home and on our planet.
The above picture illustrates how much bottles of conventional cleaner is eliminated when using Shaklee Get Clean Starter Kit.
In fact often families are able to cut there cleaning supply cost in half using Shaklee Get Clean.
Whether a family wants to replace everything at once with the Get Clean starter kit, or
purchase products separately, they save money from the start.
Become is an example of Basic H2, and the savings of using Basic H2 vs Ready made cleaners.
1 Bottle of Basic H2 would equal 5824 bottles of Windex or other premixed window cleaner.
For under $20 including empty bottles Basic H2 replaces
General Purpose Cleaners
Click Here to download a list of Basic H2 uses.
Basic H2 has thousands of uses, here is an example of just a few of the uses and savings.
Basic H2 Savings
Every Get Clean product is available separately
You can see and learn more about all the get clean products. Click Here
Save on Packs
1). Get Clean Starter Kit – Value $3400.00 – your cost $99.00 – Best Value Click Here to learn more.
2). Get Clean Mini Kitchen Kit – Click Here
3). Get Clean Mini Laundry Kit – Click Here
4). Get Clean Mini Household Kit – Click Here